Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

What I feel and think about this background.

What I feel and think about this picture.
Screenshot 2015-03-30 at 2.00.15 PM.png

What I feel about this picture is an amazing feeling because of the kids from different school comes together and its just cool and colourful because of the uniforms. I really like the background because its so red and they look like little ants wearing red. I enjoy looking at the people in the front because its colourful and its amazing how they stand, they stand in a perfect line and making people proud and making their school look smart.

I like the picture because it was sunny and the clouds were beautiful and blue, and the kids were like editing it like if it was just the clouds and the grass it would look boring, but then the schools edit it which is perfect.

I would like to say thank you for the people that took part of what was happening and I would like to say thank you to the people that was taking the photo’s the photo’s look flash gays.

No comments:

Post a Comment