Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Learning Journal-2015

20 February 2015   - FEEDBACK
16.2.15- For music on Monday I experienced how to play the guitar and I learnt the following chords C,G7,F.

17.2.15- On Tuesday - made felt at Technology - felt was made from wool and use dye to colour.

18.2.15- On Wednesday I learnt something that says on the Ash Wednesday Gospel “don’t let your left hand know what your right is doing”. Don’t be influence by bad examples

19.2.15 On Thursday - Expressive writing - I misunderstood the exercise until Mrs Tui explained again.

20.2.15 - learnt a new trick in subtraction and addition


FEEDFORWARD
For music I need to practice these chords C,G7 & F regularly before my next music class.

I need to do some on my own research on felt for my own benefit.

Ash Wednesday Gospel “don’t let your left hand know what your right is doing”. Don’t be influence by bad examples - which can be to avoid distractions in class and be more focussed.

On Thursday - Expressive writing - I need to read poems and reading in general.


subtraction and addition. I need to do more exercises on our maths times and my times too.

No comments:

Post a Comment