Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Reflections week 9

My highlight for week 9 is swimming because our teacher taught us a really cool game first she told us to line up inside the pool and she told us to run around when we stop the water was like dragging us around the pool and it was so cool.
My favorite highlight for the week 9 is math because I really learn something from last week now I am really getting to know all my math and I am getting better at it.


My lowlight for this week is talking to teacher because when teacher ask me a question I am so confuse and don’t know what to say and for the week I want to learn to talk better to teacher.


I am looking forward to swimming again because this time my class is going to swim with a teacher this time it will be funnier because it is our 100 day party and we are going to celebrate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment