Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Weird Neighbors

There is something strange about my neighbours. There were flashing lights coming from their house, I think they were having a party or maybe they were aliens.

I was sitting there and watching them, what were they doing? It was getting dark and the lights were still on and I know that my neighbour was doing something, maybe they were killing. 

All night I was just sitting there and I wanted to go and look but I was so scared. I went out, it was so cold and I went to peek in the window. I saw the lights on but there was no one there. When I went to leave someone came into the kitchen, it was a man and he was holding something in his hand. It was so cold and there were someone at the back door and so I ran back inside my house.

In the morning I woke up and went to sit down and look out the window again. The man came out he went to his car and I couldn't see what he was doing but it didn't look right. I will just have to keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment